Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fail.

I have been MIA for like... a year. My bad. You see the post below featuring a photo of my fat self? Yeah, I'm even bigger now. Epic fail. But now I'm committed to losing the weight for real. Seriously, I have about 50 friends who are along for the ride too! Talk about motivation!

We're doing a 'Biggest Loser' style challenge right now. I've only seen a couple of episodes of the show ever, but I get the gist. I'm not posting another before picture though. But, I'll still post pictures periodically of my progress and of course my awesome 'After' picture.

So, more to come from me. I'll try to remember to post more often. And about more than my weight loss woes. I know that can be tiresome for anyone who isn't myself. :) Since this blog is also about being a mom and all facets of my life I will do an update on all of that later. I just thought I'd get this post out there first.

1 comment: